Keep Your Grandparents on Track of their Health with Smartphone
Smartphone usage is not limited to any age group especially today and even children and senior citizens need to know how to use it for safety and information purposes. Seniors are not tech savvy sot hey they have apps that will be compatible with them to provide them with assistance. Smartphone use is everything and its common use by seniors such as emergency phone calls, video chatting with grandchildren, controlling smart devices, texting friends, using GPS to navigate location while walking or driving, checking the weather, checking dates and times, accessing the internet and most especially monitoring health through the application. We all know most seniors have health issues that need to be monitored and when it comes to daily medication and dosage, the smartphone will be of great help to keep them on track with their well-being.
Smartphone Features Fit for Seniors
- Medication reminders
- Quick and easy access to medical staff and professionals
- A medical system alerts
- A preprogrammed button for emergency or most frequently used numbers
- How to enhance volume and hearing-aid-compatible phones
- Low battery alerts that can send messages to caregivers or friends
- Long-lasting batteries
Best Smartphones for Seniors Today
1. One Plus Nord N10 5G - it has a 128 GB of storage expandable up to 512 GB with a microSD card and a Bright 90Hz display making the screen easy to view even in direct sunlight. It also has all the necessities with a few extra perks.
2. One Plus 8T 5G - it has a distinctive style from the software to the design with the fingerprint scanner making it easy to unlock. It is also two models 128 GB or 256 GB of storage with no MicroSD expansion available.
3. Samsung Galaxy A42 5G - it has 5G speed means your voice and video calls are unlikely to drop and its camera comes with features like night mode, live focus and single take. You can buy it for a reduced price if you have an eligible trade-in.
4. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G - it is capable of wireless charging and comes in a variety of colors to match any aesthetic preference. It also has an In-screen fingerprint scanner and Face ID makes it convenient for ease of use.
5. Apple iPhone 13 - it has Face ID only no touch ID capability with longer battery life than previous iPhones. Its pricing tier and trade-in system can help make the cost more affordable.
6. Apple iPhone 13 Mini - it can easily fits into your pocket and can be used one-handed with weigh of 4.97 ounces. Its price is around $100 less at every pricing tier than the iPhone 13.
7. Nokia G20 - it has dual sim and microSD slots with attractive design, including a headphone jack and Google Assistant button. It also has bright and colorful display but also has low screen resolution and refresh rates.
8. Google Pixel 6 - it uses a tensor processing chip specifically designed by Google for the Pixel. It has excellent voice recognition and voice typing capabilities with regular software updates keeping everything running smoothly.
Tech Support to fix Senior's Phone
- You must update everything
- You need to delete and reorganize apps
- Allow the screen easier to see
- You must turn on emergency and health settings
- You need to cut down on misinformation
- Must minimize scamming attempts
- You need to check their subscriptions
- You must setup cloud backups
- You need to introduce to them to Siri
- Let them show you what they need
- You can use parental controls
- Always check on them
Seniors are now embracing modern technology more than ever before. In the latest research there are over 65s are now using internet and continues to grow yearly closing the generation gap in technology usage. They're not just into computers but into mobile phones and tablets as well. Since smartphone offers various benefit especially to older people to connect with their loved ones which in fact is very important as they continue to get older. There's nothing more promising living their life to see and communicate with their children and grandchildren and create memories. Technology which helps them stay healthy with daily tracking of their well-being is also significant.
We have various smartphones available for any age group even for seniors.